Wednesday, February 24, 2016

New Feature for Students on My Vol State

There's a new feature on the student My Vol State page that we wanted to let everyone know about. It's a place for students to seek help if they're having academic problems. It's called the College Success Zone on My Vol State. As you may know, the College Success Zone has been our branding name for our academic support programs for several years now - the Language Center, SI and tutor.com to name a few. The College Success Zone at My Vol State is just the latest addition to that line-up. Here is what we're telling students:


College Success Zone on My Vol State
We have several resources available on your My Vol State web page. Login to My Vol State.  Click on the “Resources” tab.  Login to the College Success Zone using your same Username and Password.
What you will see:
  • 1.       My Success Network--- Displays the people and services that are available to help you succeed.  -Your Success Network is where you can find key contact information.
  • 2.      Need Some Help?  Have a question but don’t know who to ask?  Raise your hand!  We will come to you!
  • 3.      Service Catalog---A catalog of services at the click of a button.  A listing of all services offered at the college.

No comments:

Post a Comment