Friday, January 9, 2015

Dr. Faulkner: New Year’s Resolution

The web site Statistics Brain offers some interesting statistics on New Year’s Resolutions.  For example:

The most often adopted resolution is to “lose weight” with “getting organized” at second.

The percentage of Americans that usually make resolutions is 45%.

38% absolutely never make resolutions.

Only 8% are successful at keeping their resolutions.

The portion of resolutions that are maintained through the first week is only 75% while only 45% make it to 
the six month mark.

I’m not one to make resolutions myself, but last September I read an interesting article that made me think about my day to day activities and tempted me to adopt these resolutions.  The article is titled “The 2 Minutes That Create Success” by Geoffrey James.  Here is the link to the article.  Please take a look. 

-Dr. Jerry Faulkner

No comments:

Post a Comment