Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Dr. Faulkner: Doing More


Gayle DeSalles, Secretary in the Math and Science Division, recently shared with me this quote from William Arthur Ward.  In a day and time where it often seems the emphasis is on just getting by, I found it very timely and well worth sharing.

I will do more than belong - I will participate.

I will do more than care - I will help.

I will do more than believe - I will practice.

I will do more than be fair - I will be kind.

I will do more than forgive - I will forget.

I will do more than dream - I will work.

I will do more than teach - I will inspire.

I will do more than earn - I will enrich.

I will do more than give - I will serve.

I will do more than live - I will grow.

I will do more than suffer - I will triumph.

Thanks for sharing Gayle.

-Dr. Jerry Faulkner

No comments:

Post a Comment